Triple Diamonds

I began this quilt in September of 2016. Between moving twice, having a baby, doing my normal quilting, learning a design program, and writing a pattern, I can officially say it is a pattern!!! (Hopefully with no errors!) Thank you to all the lovely ladies who helped proof it for me. If you would like one, then just email me, dancingwithfrancis@gmail.com. They are $12 each. I will be doing both retail and wholesale orders!


Should I mention that it won First Place in the Large Quilt Category at our local show?! :)

Baby Norah is just a month old! 
I must say that this quilt was a huge challenge for me. Learning EQ7 (the design software) was a huge learning curve, as well as learning how to operate my computer through different programs. I much rather quilt all day. :) The effort was well worth the reward. So happy to have accomplished this at 25 and with a baby! I can't say thank-you enough to everyone who has helped encourage me to do this. 

The quilt itself has about two cones of Superior Threads, one cotton batting, one wool batting and about 80 hours of quilting. I had a lot of fun doing this and am so glad it is done! I hope to enter it into the Paducah Spring Show. Enjoy the pictures below. 

One of the center quilting designs.

The second center quilting design.

Can never go wrong with a bit of cross-hatching.

Continuous line curves in the green.

Border treatment! I am in love with this.


Another one... just because.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Place

Hello :)

Tulip Fields