Hello :)

My sister Jerri and I



 Hello readers! My name is Brianne Moores and I am a long arm quilter. I found my passion for longarm quilting two years ago. With the help of my family I was able to open Sequim Quilt Co. (check out Sequim Quilt Co. Facebook page) and with the encouragement of my grandmother I purchased an Innova Longarm Quilting Machine and never looked back.God gave me a talent and I have been blessed to have the opportunity and trust from clients to continue to grow and learn.









Francis, an Innova Longarm Quilting Machine





This is Francis, my Innova Longarm Quilting Machine. He is made in Texas and Jack from Boersma's Sewing Center introduced us two years ago. He is my other half and we have fun all day long together. He never argues with me and always does what I ask. He comes with Lightning Stitch, which makes him stitch perfect. He also has hydraulics and an LED light, which makes quilting in the dark fantastic. I can't wait to see what future quilts we will do together!



Bailey with her wine bottle chew toy


My lovely fur baby, Bailey greets me every time I come home. She runs over to my side of the car and just waits to give me hugs, and yes she actually wraps her paws around me. She also loves to chase cars down the driveway and eat apples under the apple tree. She loves her fruits and veggies just like her mama!















My husband and I are coming up on ten months being married! My how time flies! He is looking to get into law enforcement, which means we will most likely be moving away. The great thing is though, that I can quilt and blog from anywhere! God has a plan for the three of us and we can't wait to see what he does in our lives. Every day is a sweet surprise!


So there you go... a little bit about me! I hope that this blog brings you lots of ideas and inspiration in the posts to come! Until next time, which I promise will be more about quilting :)


Comments

  1. I think you should do a quilt named Francis. Design one of a Dahlia too. They are so beautiful. And just stop talking about moving away. How can I have the blog pop up in my email whenever you post something new?
    God is good! Everyday! All the time! Quilt on Girlfriend. We still need to have Girl's Night. It's been way too long. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a good name for a quilt! Now you can know what I'm up to even when/if I do move. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Place

Tulip Fields